Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Motivation

Last week I recently had the opportunity to hear Greg Mortenson speak on the Grand Valley State University campus. Greg is the author of "Three Cups of Tea" and "Stones to Schools." I haven't found the time to read Stones to Schools as I've been quite busy getting my private Chiropractic office/Gym up and running for it's opening in May, but "Three cups of Tea" was a great book. If you haven't read it, pick it up and let me know what you think.

It was a great to hear him talk about his adventures and beliefs for an hour and you can't beat the price, FREE! He closed with this quote that I had never heard before and have been thinking about. He credited Martin Luther King JR.

"Even if I know the world would end tomorrow, I will still plant my seed today."

No comments: